ABOUT MANTORVILLE RESTORATION ASSOCIATION
To preserve the history of Mantorville, inspiring pride in our heritage and vision for our future.
The Mantorville Restoration Association was organized in 1967 for the purpose of preserving and restoring the architecture and history of Mantorville. In 1974, working with the Dodge County and Minnesota Historical Societies and the U.S. Department of the Interior, the MRA established Mantorville’s Historic District. This area is centered around Main Street (Highway 57) and 5th Street and includes 24 structures dating from 1850 to 1918.